The difficulty level can be modified according to the objectives of your lesson. I just wanted the kids to do a simple lacing activity while making a Christmas craft, so this is what I came up with.
Picture of Santa in his sleigh, picture of a few reindeer, a string (or whatever you find it appropriate to use), crayons, glue, glitter glue pen (for the stars), and yellow art paper (for the moon)
For teacher/adult: Punch holes on the reindeer
For the kids:
1) Color the pictures
2) Cut them out
3) Have the kids lace the string into the reindeer
4) Stick the front of the string onto Santa’s hand so it looks like he’s holding it
5) With the help of an adult, use a masking tape/glue the extra string to the back of the paper, so it won’t look like it’s ‘cut-off’
6) Stick Santa onto the paper
7) Cut out yellow circles (For moon)
8) Let the kids have fun creating the stars with the glitter glue pen to create stars!
Have a fun-filled Christmas & Happy New Year!