These are some really great books to read to your children. Some of my favorite from the list are:
1. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney and Anita Jeram
2. Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson
3. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle (OF COURSE! :))
4. The Napping House by Audrey Wood (I’ve not read this book myself but from its synopsis, it sounds like a charming little story which I’d love to read to my kids :))
5. Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See? by Eric Carle (Also one of my all-time favs!)
For the complete list, click here.
Hope you can find something that tickles your fancy! 🙂