1. Alice in Wonderland: I can’t go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then. (Ahuh…I agree with you Alice!)
2. The Little Mermaid: The human world…It’s a mess. (LOL how true Sebastian)
3. Peter Pan: A jealous female can be tricked into anything. (True. True? Hmm….LOL)
4. The Lion King: Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. (But of course!)
5. Pocahontas: The water’s always changing, always flowing. But people, I guess, can’t live like that. (Not everyone can deal with change…or like change)
6. Mulan: You’re at peace because you know it’s okay to be afraid. (Ohhhmm….)
7. Pinocchio: A conscience is that still, small voice that people don’t listen to.
8. Alice in Wonderland (I LOVE THIS ONE): If you don’t think, then you shouldn’t talk.
9. Aladdin: Today’s special moments are tomorrow’s memories.
10. Snow White: You’re never too old to be young. (OH YEEEAH! :D)
11. Winnie the Pooh: I’m glad. At least I think I’m glad. (Yep! Positive thinking, Pooh ;))
For the full list of movie quotes, click here.