Month: June 2013
1. Alice in Wonderland: I can’t go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then. (Ahuh…I agree with you Alice!)
2. The Little Mermaid: The human world…It’s a mess. (LOL how true Sebastian)
3. Peter Pan: A jealous female can be tricked into anything. (True. True? Hmm….LOL)
4. The Lion King: Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. (But of course!)
5. Pocahontas: The water’s always changing, always flowing. But people, I guess, can’t live like that. (Not everyone can deal with change…or like change)
6. Mulan: You’re at peace because you know it’s okay to be afraid. (Ohhhmm….)
7. Pinocchio: A conscience is that still, small voice that people don’t listen to.
8. Alice in Wonderland (I LOVE THIS ONE): If you don’t think, then you shouldn’t talk.
9. Aladdin: Today’s special moments are tomorrow’s memories.
10. Snow White: You’re never too old to be young. (OH YEEEAH! :D)
11. Winnie the Pooh: I’m glad. At least I think I’m glad. (Yep! Positive thinking, Pooh ;))
For the full list of movie quotes, click here.
Stumbled upon this when FB browsing and thought this might be too good not to share. I’m so gonna get this book! Nope, no kids yet, but I welcome anything inspiring to do with kids! 🙂 Who knows, some ideas for my future storytelling sessions?? *read: HIRE ME!* 😛
Click here to check out the table of contents and tell me you aren’t tempted to buy the book! 😀
OR read this on 2 of some great projects taken from this book! 🙂